When a practitioner hands in a leave application, one of the first things you'll have to do is to close their working days in your Core Practice calendars so that appointments can't be made. Here's how to do it.
- Click on Appointment and then click Calendar Setup.
If you do not see this option, you may not have permission to access this. Please contact your administrator.
- Click on the calendar name that you wish to make changes to.
- Use the arrows (a) or the calendar (b) to navigate to the correct date.
- Click on the availability which needs to be changed and then click Not Available.
- Click Save Changes after selecting the leave period and entering the rest of the required fields.
This will close your practitioner's calendar across all locations which they're working in.