You may encounter a few error messages when using our Online Booking module. This article will go through a few scenarios.
- "[your email address] is already taken"
- "We can't seem to find this appointment time"
- "Unable to activate your account"
"[your email address] is already taken"
- You encounter this error message as you're trying to book an appointment:
This occurs when there is already an account on our database which uses this email address.
- Scroll up on the same page and click on Log in to skip this step.
- Enter your email address and password and click Log into my Account.
If you don't remember your password, you may need to reset your password.
- If you're making an appointment for someone else, you don't have to create an account for every new online booking that you make. Learn how to manage members on your account.
"We can't seem to find this appointment time"
Our Online Booking module boasts a real-time calendar which frequently refreshes, removing any appointment slots which have been taken. However, sometimes you may be quicker than our refreshing and the appointment is taken as you have selected it, which results in the error message below.
"Unable to activate your account"
After creating your first online booking, you will receive an email to activate your account. If you don't do this in a timely manner, the email link will expire.
- You encounter this error message when you try to activate your account:
- Click on Log In in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your email and password and click Log into my Account.
- Click on Resend Confirm Email.
- You will shortly receive an email from Core Practice. Open it and click on Finish Registering.