- Family Relationship Accounts:
- Link patients to a family account
- View all members within a family from the one place
- View all invoices, claims and payments for all family members in the one place
- Allocate debts to a single family member for easy tracking
- Make an entire family claim/payment in just one swipe
- Upload a profile picture to a patient's file for improved customer service
- Other changes:
- Fixed: Partially paid invoices would not appear in the "Performance Dashboard"
- Fixed: Printed letters sometimes had extra pages which did not have content
- Fixed: The print, save or rotate functions did not work in the in-built PDF viewer
- Fixed: When using the quick access menu to create a letter, the system would not generate the fields
- Fixed: Quicknote templates were showing fields that were marked as 'hidden'
- Aged debtors reporting
- Periodontal charting
- Complete medical history form via the Kiosk
- View and accept consent forms via the Kiosk
- Accept digital signatures
Enter treatments for the entire family
The major update for this release is the Family Accounts. You can now link patients to a family, which allows you to enter treatments for each family member from the one place. You'll find each family member has an icon with their initials and a differentiating colour for easy viewing. Learn how to enter treatments for a family by clicking the button below.
Did you know...
...that you can now add a profile picture to a patient's Core Practice profile? Take patient's photo on your iPad and upload directly to patient's Media file, select the image and use it as their profile picture!
Manage your patients easier with Family Accounts
The other benefit of our family accounts is that you can use this as the one place to check out the entire family's clinical and financial history. You'll be able to keep track of each family easier than ever. Learn how to manage your family accounts by clicking the button below.