When creating an account with Core Practice, you will need to verify your mobile number and email address. This is to ensure that you are who you say that you are. Sometimes, you might encounter error messages when trying to verify your email address. Sometimes all you have to do is send another verification email in order to verify your email address. Here's how to do it.
- Go to https://corepractice.is/
- Click on Log into my Account after entering your details.
- Click on Resend confirm email.
You should immediately be prompted with this message.
- Find our email in your inbox (or junk mail folder).
- Click on Finish Registering after opening the email that you received from Core Practice.
If you continue to have issues verifying your email (even after trying to resend the email), please contact us by using the "Help" button at the bottom of our Online Booking page!