Our Calendar Setup feature allows you to add events to your calendars. These are events which affect your calendar on a regular basis i.e. an event which will be repeated every week. These events are added to your calendar period, which is the weekly template used to construct your calendar. You can learn more on how to use the Calendar Setup. We also have an option for you to create an alternate week period, where you have the ability to make events repeat fortnightly.
You are able to add events such as "Lunch", "No Appointments" and "No Online Bookings". These allow you to have complete control over your appointment books, where you control the time for your recurring lunch break, or even govern specific periods of the day which are not open to online bookings. Here's how to do it.
- Click on Appointment and then click Calendar Setup.
- Find the calendar you wish to edit, click on More and then click on Edit template.
- Click on the arrows or the dropdown menu to select the period you wish to edit.
Remember, this method will make this change for each repeated day of the week which you make changes to. For instance, if you create a "No Online Bookings" event in the Friday availability from 1pm to 6pm, this event will be repeated for every Friday which occurs within this period.
- Click on Agenda.
- Click, hold and drag the event and place it wherever you need it on the availability.
Lunch/No Appointment: will occupy a space in your availability, preventing users from booking appointments during that time.
No Online Booking: will hide any available slots within this selected time period from your Online Bookings site, therefore preventing patients from making bookings during this time period.
- Make the required changes and click Save Changes.
You are also able to delete the calendar event from this popover by simply clicking on "Delete" and confirming it.
- All done! Repeat this for each day which requires this calendar event.