Some dentists like to print out a daysheet so that they can plan out their day with their dental assistant. Here's how to do it.
- Click on Report and then click Appointment Overview.
- Select the Location (a) and the Status (b).
The status (b) is an appointment filter. By selecting "Tentative" and "Confirmed", you are selecting all viable appointments in your calendar, and will filter out any cancelled ones. Leave this field empty if you wish to also see any cancelled appointments in your daysheet.
- Select the date (a) and then select the Source (b).
The source (b) is another appointment filter. By leaving this blank, you are selecting appointments from all sources; "Online" and "Standard" appointments. If you wish to filter for one or the other, click on this field and select the option from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Run Report.
- Click on the Calendar that you wish to view.
- Export the daysheet in a spreadsheet or PDF by clicking on the relevant icon.
- Now you can Print your daysheet based on the chosen export method. Click Back in your browser and repeat steps 5 through 7 with all the calendars for which you wish to print a daysheet.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat with us. We are more than happy to help!