At the end of an appointment, you will need to enter the necessary treatment details for your patient. When adding treatment to a patient's file, you must
- Click on Appointment and then click Appointment Book.
- Click on the appointment block of the patient which you need to add treatment.
- Click on More and then click Treatment details.
- Click on Select Fund.
- Choose patient's existing fund or click Add fund to add a new fund.
If a fund is not selected, the default fee level is "Cash".
- Choose the Provider for this treatment.
- Choose new Fee Level if available and then click Submit and Start Treatment.
Fee level is available depending on selected location and health fund. If there is no new fee level available then the patient will use the current fee level.
- Select the treatment codes and then click Done.
You can select treatment codes by clicking the corresponding button in the "Common" or "Planned" tabs, or by searching for the treatment by typing to code or its name in the search bar.
Now that you've added treatment, learn how to add treatment notes.