If you have forgotten your Core Practice password, it is easy to reset it. After going through a few prompts, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to complete the process. Here's how to reset your password.
- Go to your Core Practice sign-in page and click on Forgot your password?
- Enter your username and click on Send reset email.
- You will shortly receive an email from Core Practice. Open it and click on Reset password.
- Type your new password and then type it again in the second text box to confirm it. Click on Update Password.
- Your password has been reset. Click on sign in to be re-directed to your Core Practice sign-in page.
Please note: The email may take a short time to be sent. However, if you still have not received it after 15 minutes, it could be because you might be using a different email than the one which has been entered in your Core Practice user profile. If you no longer have access to that email address or if you are unsure which one it was, you will not be able to reset your password using this method. Please check all your possible email addresses first (inboxes and spam folders), then contact your administrator if you have still not found the "Reset password" email.
Update your email, password and personal details by changing your user details.