Making a Child Dental Benefit Scheme (CDBS) claim to Medicare is just as simple as the other claims which you make on a daily basis in Core Practice. Here's the full procedure.
Start from "Step 1" if you will also be entering the treatment items, otherwise start from "Step 4".
- Click on Treatment from the patient's profile.
- Click on Select Fund.
- Confirm the details and select Submit and Start Treatment.
- Click on Create Invoice once treatments have been entered.
- Confirm the details, select Submit Claim and follow the prompts on the terminal.
- Click Exit when claiming is complete.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat with us. We are more than happy to help!