Making a Child Dental Benefit Scheme (CDBS) claim to Medicare is just as simple as the other claims which you make on a daily basis in Core Practice. Here's the full procedure.
Start from "Step 1" if you will also be entering the treatment items, otherwise start from "Step 4".
- Click on Treatment from the patient's profile.
- Click on Select Fund.
- Confirm the details and select Submit and Start Treatment.
- Click on Create Invoice once treatments have been entered.
- Confirm the details, select Submit Claim and follow the prompts on the terminal.
- Click Exit when claiming is complete.