Making an appointment is the most common thing you will be doing on a day to day basis. Here's a quick rundown on the appointment making procedure.
- Click on Appointments Tab.
- Click on Select Patient.
- Search for an existing patient file first; enter the patient's details. Click the patient's name when you have found the correct file.
- If they are not in the database, click New patient and fill the required fields. Click Create Patient when finished.
Before creating a new file, confirm that they have not been to your clinic.
- Find a suitable time and click on the desired appointment time.
- Enter the relevant appointment details, confirm these details and click Create Appointment when finished.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat with us. We are more than happy to help!