Printing the settlement reports is quick and easy. Your employer may want a different set of reports, but the following procedure will show you how to create the typical ones; the items, accounts and totals per provider. These are needed by the financial team as a means of reconciliation with the banking totals. Here's how to create them.
- Click on Report and select Payment received from the dropdown menu.
- Confirm that the correct date has been selected.
- Select the Location (a) and Provider (b) from the dropdown menus, and click Run Report.
- Click on Export to PDF (as shown below) and print through your PDF viewer.
- Repeat the process for Treatment Performed and Invoice Created.