Using our "Letter" templates is the easiest way to create consent letters and doctor's certificates for patients. Here's how to do it.
- Click on Letters from the patient's profile.
- Click on Create Letter.
- Click on Continue to Template.
If this letter is being addressed to someone other than the patient, select that contact from your Contact Manager (a).
- Find the type of letter which you wish to create and click on Use this Template.
- The template will fill in all patient, provider and location data, but you can still make changes to the content (if necessary).
- Click on Save to publish the letter.
If you choose to email the letter, you have the choice of sending a patient or contact copy (if you selected a contact in Step 3). The letter will automatically be published in the patient's file if you click on "Print", "Email" or "Download". The only time a letter will not be published is if you click "Discard".
- Once a letter is published, it will appear in the patient's "Letters" section.
a) Preview: Opens the letter as a PDF in your browser.
b) Edit: Opens the letter in the letter editor, allowing you to make changes to the letter.
c) Download: Downloads the letter as a PDF.