Our Community is the platform which we use in order to organise our feature requests. This is the perfect way for you to make your voice heard and vote for the features which you believe need to be present in Core Practice. You are also able to post your own feature requests, and other users are able to vote for yours if they believe it is a good idea. This way, we can work as a community to improve Core Practice, one feature at a time. Here's how you can vote for your favourite feature requests in our Community.
- Go to support.corepractice.com.au and click on Sign in.
- Click on Sign up.
If you already have a Help Center user account, just enter your email and password, click on "Sign in" and follow the directions.
- Fill in the required fields, click Sign up and follow the directions.
- After completing this, go back to support.corepractice.com.au, sign in and click on Community.
- Click on Feature Requests.
- Click on the name of the post which you would like to read.
- Click on the up or down arrows in order to vote for this feature.
- Click on Follow in order to receive email notifications of changes made to this post.