- Comprehensive accounts receivable feature
- Outstanding accounts reporting
- Automated debt escalation and follow up system
- Other changes:
- Fixed: "Show More" button on Online Booking site has been removed and all selected available times will be shown immediately, based on that calendar's settings
An easier way to deal with outstanding accounts
We've developed our Debtors feature to be a one-stop shop for your accounts receivable. View all unpaid accounts, manage your workflow, track your actions and apply payments when they are made. Click on the button below to learn more.
Review and action your outstanding accounts at a glance
Check out the invoice details and its status quickly and easily, so that you know exactly what needs to be done and when to do it. Take the thinking out of it and let Core Practice do the hard work for you.
Get your accounts paid faster
Send custom emails and SMS directly through your Aged Debtors report with our two-way communication portal. Include a PDF of your invoice to keep your patients informed, even when they're on the go.
Keep track of your debt escalation process
We're trying to make it easier than ever before to follow your progress. Customise your follow up workflow so that each step reflects your business rule, and keep track of each step from start to finish.
Stay informed with each step of the process
Use the invoice audit logs to stay informed of when an action was performed, who did it and even any forms of communication between you and your patient. Stay on top of the process and never miss a beat.
- Media Bridge integration
- Periodontal charting
- Sending custom SMS and email appointment reminders
- New Patient and Referral Source reporting
- Completing medical history forms via the Kiosk
- Viewing and accepting consent forms with digital signatures