When booking appointments for your patients, you can link their appointments to a visit in a treatment plan. This will show as the "Appointed" date when generating a treatment plan, allowing you to print out all future appointments for your patients. Here's how to do it.
- Click on Select Patient from the appointment books.
- Click the patient's name when you have found the correct file.
- Click on TP.
This will open up the menu with all active treatment plans i.e. those which aren't rejected, deleted or archived.
- Click on Previous/Next to navigate between the active treatment plans.
- Click on More and then click Select all treatments.
This will complete all treatments in this visit. If you only need to select some of the treatments in that visit, click on each treatment that you want to add.
- Click on Assign Treatments.
- Check that all appointment details are correct (a) and then click Create Appointment (b).
Note the item numbers assigned to this appointment (a).
- Going back to the patient's treatment plan, you can see the calendar icon, and hovering over it with your mouse you can see the appointed date.
- Repeat this process for all visits in the treatment plan.