There is a field in your Location profile where you can save a map URL. This allows you to add a map link into your appointment reminder emails. You simply paste the link to your clinic's Google listing into your Location profile in Core Practice, and when people click on the link in your appointment reminder email, they will be redirected to Google maps to your clinic's address. This can be useful for your patients to visualise where your clinic is located. Here's how to do it.
- Click on Share on your clinic's Google listing.
- Click the Short URL checkbox and right click and copy the link in the box.
- Go to your Core Practice environment, click on Settings and then on Locations.
- Click on the Location name.
- Paste the copied link into the "Map Url" field.
- Click on Save Changes.