- Recent improvements:
- Cross-timezone support
- Appointment Created reporting
- Location Utilisation dashboard
- Calendar Utilisation dashboard
- Appointment Creation dashboard
- Calendar Appointment Creation dashboard
- Other changes:
- Minor change to the look and feel of exported Appointment Details reports
- Addition of location in the appointment block
Supporting cross-timezone appointment books
We've made some major improvements to our appointment books this time around, and we now support viewing and updating your appointment books across different timezones. This means that you can now view and update your appointment books from another timezone without any hiccups. Check your appointment books or make changes to your appointments from wherever you are around the world! Remember to set the corresponding timezone for each calendar in your Calendar Settings.
Did you know...
...that we have now added the location into each appointment block? You'll be able to find the location of each calendar much easier now, helping you to understand which location you're viewing, quicker.
Real-time Location and Appointment analytics
Our other focus for this release was a few more dashboards to help you better visualise and digest your data. We've built the Location and Calendar Utilisation dashboards to help you understand how the available time in your calendars are booked, visualising how efficient each location and practitioner is, and allowing you to compare KPIs between them. We've also built the Appointment Creation dashboard, giving you analytics on all your appointments; their stats, referrals and - again - comparing between locations and providers. Remember to manage your user group permissions to make sure the relevant users are able to see (and not see) these new dashboards!
- Media Bridge integration
- Date driven marketing and re-care
- Completing medical history forms using iPhone and iPad
- Periodontal charting
- Viewing and accepting consent forms with digital signatures