Services are linked to your daily operations including the online booking widget. Here's a quick guide on how to manage it:
- Click on Settings (cog icon) on the top right and select Services. (if you do not see this option, please contact your administrator.)
- Choose the service you wish to edit. We will use Check up & Clean as an example.
- On this screen, you will be able to manage your service in details.
- Display name: As it suggests, you can name your service as you wish.
- Service Overview: Contains the Display Name and Estimated time. This is how it would appear under your calendar book.
- Background colour: This is the background colour of your Service Overview.
- Font colour: This is the font colour to your Service Overview.
- Online Booking: To allow online booking or not.
- Estimate: Estimated time for the service.
- Online booking type (if applicable): Choose an online booking type (each type can only be used once)
- Internal Booking: Allow internal staff to make a booking via the calendar book.
- Display As Button (if applicable): To allow this service for online booking to be highlighted as a button.
- Once you are done, click Save Changes.