Core practice allows users to backdate treatments at a few very easy steps. If you have not invoiced the patient, you may start from step 3. If you have already issued an invoice and charged the patient for the treatment, please see the following steps:
- Go to the Payment tab, click on More (cog icon) and select Reverse Payment.
- Go to the Invoice tab, click on More (cog icon) and select Void Invoice.
- Go to the Treatment tab, click on More (cog icon) and select Edit Treatment.
- Change to your desired date and click Update Treatment.
- Create an invoice again and go finalise the payment.
*Note - Most health funds do not allow you to backdate a claim i.e. you cannot make a claim to a health fund for treatment provided on any date other than today (usually).