Marketing Campaign can be used for many purposes. One of the most useful features is communicating with all your patients at once.
- On the Marketing tab, select Campaigns.
- Click on Create Campaign.
- Fill in the Name and select the type as Simple Query. Leave the patients' criteria empty then click Save Changes.
- Go back to the campaign you have just created and click on New Run.
- Under Campaign Period, give it a large enough period (for example from 1/1/1980 till tomorrow) and click Next.
- Review your list and click on Create Batch.
- Once created a batch, you will be taken back to the Campaign Runs page. Click on the batch you have just created.
- Change the View to 100, select All patients. Click on more (3 dots) and select Send Email.
*You can only send 100 patients max so if you have multiple pages you will need to repeat step 8 for each page.
You can also create a new email template specifically for this campaign. To create a new letter template, click here for instructions. Once you finished the template, go back inside the campaign (see Step 3) and click on the Advance tab. From there you can choose to link up the email template you have created specifically for this campaign.
The above instructions would be able to pull up a list of all your patients and you can proceed to work on from there.