Marketing Campaign can be used for many purposes. One of the most useful features is to target patients by their appointments. For example if you wanted to email all patients that had an appointment within the last week about some billing error or telling patients that have an upcoming appointment within the next month that they will enjoy a certain discount, can all be done with the following steps:
- Click on the Marketing tab and select Campaigns.
- Select Create Campaign.
- Name the campaign and choose the Type as "Query by Appointment". On the Appointment Criteria tab change the Interval to "1 day". Leave everything else blank.
- On the Advance tab, select the Email Template you want and give the Email Subject a title. Click Save Changes once you are done.
- Go back to the campaign you have just created and click on New Run.
- Under Campaign Period, for example, if you are trying to send a reminder to everyone that has an appointment for 18 Mar 2020, you will need to select the dates as 19 Mar 2020 (due to the 1 day interval setting). You can customise your targeted date by clicking Custom Range. Once you are happy with your dates, click Apply.
- Once created a batch, you will be taken back to the Campaign Runs page. Click on the batch you have just created.
- Change the View to 100, select All patients. Click on more (3 dots) and select Send Email.
*You can only send 100 patients max so if you have multiple pages you will need to repeat step 8 for each page.
You might also want to create a new email template specifically for this campaign. To create a new letter template, click here for instructions. Once you finished the template, go back inside the campaign (see Step 4) and click on the Advance tab. From there you can choose to link up the email template you have created specifically for this campaign.