Restricting user access time provides an extra level of security to protect your business. Here is how you can set it up for each user:
Steps to set up
- Clicking on Settings and then on Users.
- Select username that you wish to enable the restriction.
- Scroll down to find Restrict Access Times and click Yes to activate it.
- Once it is activated, you now have more options to specify the access Days and Time.
- Once you are happy with the settings, Click Save Changes.
And that is done, now the user can only access Core Practice during their working hours. If you wish to also set up a Restriction for Location, click here for more information.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat with us. We are more than happy to help!