Restricting user access time provides an extra level of security to protect your business. Here is how you can set it up for each user:
Steps to set up
- Click on Settings (cog icon on the top right) and select Users.
- Select username that you wish to enable the restriction.
- Scroll down to find Restrict Access Times and click Yes to activate it.
- Once it is activated, you now have more options to specify the access Days and Time.
- Once you are happy with the settings, Click Save Changes.
And that is done, now the user can only access Core Practice during their working hours. If you wish to also set up a Restriction for Location, click here for more information.