Before creating a new calendar, the provider for this calendar must first have a user login to be assigned to. If a user has not been created, please click here for instructions.
In Core Practice, providers' appointment books are based on calendar and here's how you can set it up:
- Click on Appointments and select More.
- Click on the plus sign (+) to add a new calendar.
- Fill in the details of the provider. If you don't see the provider's details under the "Owner" dropdown list, click here to create a user (Owner).
- Scroll down and customise the provider's working hours (availability)
- Amend the lunch (break) period. If the provider works short hours and does not have breaks, simply remove by clicking GENERATE.
- Once you're happy with all, click Save Changes.