Payments types are various methods that include credit card, EFTPOS, cash, etc.
You have the option to set up new payment types to process specific payments for the patient and add as many payments types as you need.
In this article, we will walk you through on how to add a payment type or customize if necessary.
Adding Payment Type
- Click on Settings, then on Payment Types and click Create Payment.
- Fill in the Name, Description and Category.
- Provide an answer by clicking YES or No. Manual Payment should be set to "Yes" and once you're satisfied with the settings, Save changes.
Allow editing: This is to allow user to edit payment details.
Active: If the payment type is in use otherwise you can set it to "No".
Quick Payment: This is to display the payment type as a button on the payment page.
Admin only: This is only to allow management with "Advanced Payment" permission to record this payment.
Calculate Commission: This is to count payments toward business earnings.
Manual Payment: It will be displayed as one of the options on the external payment view.
Report: To display in the report or not.
Report code: Choose between Common or Custom.
Editing Payment Type
- Click on Settings. Then, Payment Types.
- Choose the Name of the payment type that you wish to change or update.
- Once you've changed all the details, click Save Changes.
Arranging Payment Types Order
1. On the Payment Types list, Select Order.
2. Drag the payment type to reorder or click the cog button to move the payment type to the top or to the bottom.
3. Hit on Save Changes.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat to us. We are more than happy to help!