In order for you to add an image in your templates in Core Practice, you should have a Dropbox account first. If you haven't created an account yet, please click it here.
After you have created an account in Dropbox, here are the steps by steps process on how you can add an image to your templates.
1. Go to your dropbox account and upload the image first to get the url link.
2. Click Copy Link or go to the three dots and then Copy Link. The link should have access to anyone so the link can be copied otherwise it will not. To check, click on the share button then Settings. Under Link Viewing "Who has access" should be set to Anyone with Link.
3. Go to your Core Practice page and click on Templates from the cog button.
4. Select the template that you wish to add the image on.
5. After clicking the Insert Image button, a pop-up will appear for you insert the image url.
6. Copy paste the image url from the Dropbox then change the last codes from dl=0 to raw=1 and click OK.
7. You can edit the image by adjusting the spacing, alignment and size to your liking. Once you're happy with the setup, hit Save and Complete Template.
Please click on the yellow Help button on the bottom left corner of your Core Practice screen for any questions. We are always happy to help!