Core Practice has integrated with Smile Right to access financing options for your patient's treatments. To learn more, visit the Smile Right website.
How does the integration work?
An invitation to Smile Right's financial products can be sent to patients from within Core Practice. If the patient is approved for finance, they will be able to draw down from their payment plan or loan straight from the invoice payment page.
Activating Smile Right
1. To add the Smile Right feature, click on Settings, and select the “API KEYS” at the bottom right of the screen.
2. Select the Add-ons menu on the left side of the screen. Choose “Integrate with Smile Right” and click Add.
3. After clicking on the Add button, you will then be redirected to Smile Right's site where they will ask you to sign up to connect with Core Practice.
4. Once you have successfully signed up and connected your Smile Right account to your Core Practice, you can go back to your Core Practice account and you will see "ACTIVE" on the add-ons screen. You are now all integrated and ready to use Smile Right in Core Practice.
- Click on the cog then Users.
- Go to Groups and click on the name of the user groups that you want to allow access on Smile Right.
- Head over to Permissions. Then, Payment Permissions. Tick the boxes to allow permission to use Smile Right. It will automatically save once you ticked. After which, log out and log back in from your Core Practice site.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We are always happy to help!