Once you have done with integrating Stripe to Core Practice and managing the permissions, the next step would be setting up the services. This step is essential because this is where you can manage the different services that you wanted to offer online to reduce FTA (Fail to Attend) rate and increase your Online Booking usage by offering more services online e.g. Whitening etc.
Follow the steps below:
- From the cog button, click on Settings.
- Under Appointments, go to Services.
- Choose a service and set the Online Payment to "Yes".
- Select Partial Payment or Full Payment under the Online Payment Type. Enter the prepayment/deposit amount that you wish to charge the patient with and select a prepayment item. Once all done, hit Save Changes.
- When a specific service is selected on your Online Booking website, it will require a deposit/prepayment for booking now.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat to us. We are more than happy to help!