Patient's Profile Picture is helpful in identifying patients to avoid profile mistakes. It also serves as part of their records. Kindly follow these instructions on how to add a patient's profile picture.
1. Go to the Patient's Profile and go to Media Tab.
2. Click on Import Media.
3. Click Browse to select the media that you wanted to import.
4. After importing the image, choose the Location, Provider, Media Category and hit Import All.
5. The image will now be uploaded on the Media Library. Select the image and click Options on the lower right corner.
5. Click on Use as Profile Picture.
The image will now reflect as the patient's profile picture.
In case there is a need for you to remove/delete a patient's profile picture, please check this article How to remove a patient's profile picture to guide you all the way.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat to us. We are more than happy to help!