If patients already have an existing profile picture and decided to remove it, we suggest to replace it with a blank image. On the contrary, you can replace the profile picture with a new one.
1. If you're going to remove a patient's profile picture, Download a blank photo first otherwise, save a new profile picture on your computer.
2. Go to Media, then Import Media.
3. Click on Profile Image and Browse to upload the blank photo or the new profile picture.
4. After selecting the necessary details, click Import All.
5. Click on the blank photo or the new profile photo, then Options and choose Use as Profile.
Below is a sample illustration of the blank photo as the patient's profile picture.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat to us. We are more than happy to help!