How to check which client bridge was installed on the PC
- Open File Explorer, click on This PC on the navigation pane on the left and then open or double click on your PC's Local Disk (C:).
- On the next page, click on Core Practice > Core Practice Client Bridge and then open AppSettings (if it asks you on how do you want to open .config files, please select the notepad).
- Under AppSettings, look for the value of ApiClientId to know which client bridge was installed on the current PC (For this example, it is REC-ACME-BR).
How to check which media bridge was installed on the PC
- On your PC's system tray (located at the lower right hand corner), right click on the media bridge icon and then select Core Practice Media Bridge.
- At the top of the media bridge interface, you will see which media bridge was installed on the current PC (For this example, it is SUR-ACME-MBR).
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat with us. We are more than happy to help!