Referral Details Report contains information on where the patients are being referred from. It also includes the patient's details as well as the date when they are referred to the clinic for tracking purposes.
In this article where are going to discuss how to update the referral details on the patient profile and how to generate the Referral Details report.
Updating the Patient's Referral Details
1. Go to the Patient's profile and click on Details.
2. Scroll down to Referral Contact and select where they are being referred from by clicking Referred by. You can also add notes on the text box. Then hit on Save Changes.
Generating Referral Details Report
1. Click on Report Tab and select Any option as this will bring you to the main Reporting page.
2. Select Referral Details.
3. Filter the report by Location and Date Range and click Run Report.
4. This report can be exported to PDF or Excel.
The total number of Referrals per source can also be viewed under the Referral Summary Report.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat with us. We are more than happy to help!