To add an image to your templates in Core Practice, one of the ways is by using a Google Drive account. If you haven't created an account yet, please click here.
After you have created a Google Drive Account, here’s the step-by-step process on how you can add an image to your templates.
1. Go to your Google Drive account and upload the image first by clicking on New.
2. Then select File Upload then select the image file then click Open.
3. Right Click on the image file and select Get Link.
4. Open General Access drop-down menu, then select Anyone with the link to publish your image.
5. Open Notepad on your computer and paste the link that you copied from Google Drive. Just copy the File ID in between “d/” and “/view” and paste it on your notepad.
6. on your notepad type this https://drive.google.com/uc?id= then include the File ID. You should have something that looks like this.
7. Go to your Core Practice page and click on the Cog Button then Select Templates.
8. Select the name of the Template you like to add the image.
9. Click on the Insert Image button.
10. A pop-up window will appear. Paste the link that you have created in Notepad then click OK.
11. The image should now appear on you template, just finalize the size and position of the image then click Save and then click on Complete Template.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat with us. We are more than happy to help!