If you're unable to remember your password for logging in and booking appointments online, resetting it is a straightforward process. By following a few simple prompts, you'll receive an email containing instructions on how to finalise the reset. To initiate the password reset process, please follow these steps.
1. From the login page, click on Forgot Password?
2. Insert your email address then click on Send Reset Email
3. Please go to your email and check your inbox after you see this prompt.
4. You should see an email similar to the image below, click on the Reset Password button.
5. Enter your new password twice for confirmation, then click on Update Password.
6. Once you have this prompt just click on LOG IN to be re-directed to your log in page using your email address and new password you can now book your online appointment.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat to us. We are more than happy to help!
Note: Please allow for a brief delay in the delivery of the email. If you have not received it within 15 minutes, please consider the possibility that the email address you entered in your user profile might differ from the one you are currently using. In case you no longer have access to the originally registered email or are uncertain about its accuracy, regrettably, the password reset cannot proceed through this channel. We recommend thoroughly searching through all your conceivable email addresses, including inbox and spam directories. If you remain unable to locate the "Reset password" email, kindly reach out to your Clinic/Practice for further assistance.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat with us. We are more than happy to help!