We are thrilled to announce the latest updates to our software, with a special focus on the much-awaited improvements to the Treatment Plan feature. We've listened to your feedback and are committed to delivering an experience tailored for user's needs.
- PMS-2138: Dentists can now add multiple treatments in bulk to a treatment plan with ease.
- PMS-2317: Dentists can now edit multiple treatments in bulk to a treatment plan.
- PMS-2141: Improved user experience for dentists by allowing them to search and add treatment codes directly from the charting area, eliminating the need to go to the treatment plan.
- PMS-2325: Dentists can now seamlessly add treatments to newly created visits. The visit gets created as you add the treatments.
- PMS-2150: Dentists now have the ability to store visit data into operations.
- PMS-1317: Dentists will now find the treatments in the printout to be in the exact same order as they appear in the treatment plan.
- PMS-2137: Users can now order the treatment plan items in a visit according to their clinical workflow.
- PMS-2145: Dentists can now quickly input values into treatments and treatment plans, similar to the rapid input method in spreadsheets.
- PMS-2136: Users can move treatments by entering specific visits without the need for dragging and dropping.
- PMS-2135: Users now have a visual prompt, indicating that they can select a visit on the plan page.
- PMS-1445: User can now enter quantity for product items directly.
- PMS-831: For an enhanced scheduling experience, receptionists will now see the assigned treatments from a treatment plan directly in the appointment block.
- PMS-946: Dentists can now select specific email templates when sending Treatment Plans to patients for a more personalized experience.