Core Practice gives you the ability to manage your treatment codes, where you can enter custom items for custom treatments. Our treatment codes are stored in a catalogue. A catalogue has multiple categories, and they are organised further into sub-categories. Items must be stored in a sub-category, so if a relevant sub-category doesn't exist, you'll have to set it up from scratch. You'll start both of these steps by doing the following:
Click the cog button and then click Items.
There are two scenarios:
Finding the relevant category and sub-category
- Search through the categories and click on the black arrow.
- Find the relevant sub-category, click on More (a) and then click Create (b).
- Enter the item Name, change the Status and click Save Changes.
Creating a new sub-category
- Find the relevant category, click on More (a) and then click Create (b).
This will create a sub-category. Items which you create must be within a sub-category.
- Enter the sub-category Name, change the Status and click Save Changes.
- Find your created sub-category, click on More (a) and then click Create (b).
- Enter the item Name and Code, change the Status, make changes to the requirements and click Save Changes.
You can then choose to change the fee for this item in order to set the minimum required for this item.