Core Practice made it easy to add a provider, or a practitioner using Wizard. Through this, you can add a provider to a specific location, set up their calendar and banking details in no time.
Setting Up a New Provider
Go to Location, then on Providers.
Make sure (b) Location is the correct location of the practice address you will be setting this up, then click (a) Setup New Provider
Complete all the necessary details on the form. Once done, Save & Continue.
Enter all the information on the required fields. Once done, Save & Continue.
Note: If you choose to invite user, click Invite User from the User Account details. Then, enter the email and select a user group. Here is a link on how to accept an invite from Core Practice.
5. To setup your banking details, please click the link.
6. Drag all necessary payment methods into the bank account.
7. Click on provider Details and key in all the needed boxes. Then, Save changes.
Adding an Existing Provider to another location
Here are the following steps on how to add an existing provider to a different location:
- Go to Location tab, then select Providers.
- Choose the (b) Location then proceed to click on (a) Add Existing Provider.
- Complete the necessary fields, then Save changes.
- To setup your banking details, go to Banking. Drag all necessary payment methods into the bank account.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat to us. We are more than happy to help!