Filtering treatments is a useful function to have. Sometimes, you will only be concerned about all treatments performed on a patient's particular tooth. Other times, you may only be interested in how many cleans a patient has had.
- Go to the patient's profile and click on Treatment.
- Click on Text (1) to filter for an item or tooth, or click on Date (2) to filter for a period of time. Input your data into the search bar (3).
1) Text: search using letters or numbers in the search bar (3).
2) Date: search using date ranges in the search bar (3).
3) Search bar: writing space for the item code or tooth.
4) Refresh list: allows the user to refresh the treatment list without having to refresh the entire browser.
5) Print all: gives the option to print the visible treatment list, thus the treatments you have filtered.
6) More: a dropdown list with extra options (outlined below).
- If you select Date (2), click on the search bar (3) and a dropdown menu will appear. Click on the range you need.
If you need to filter by a range which isn't available, click on Custom Range, select the start and end dates from the calendar which appears and click Apply (as above).
- To reset the filter, click More (6) and select Reset Filter. You can also filter for "voided treatments"; this shows all treatments which have been voided.