Mixed dentition is the stage where both primary and permanent teeth are present and hence is the time for developing occlusion.
In this article, we are going to discuss how to chart a mixed dentition.
1. On the Patient's profile, go to Charting.
2. Start charting by Selecting Fund, otherwise create a new treatment plan (if necessary).
3. Select the Tooth/Teeth and choose Deciduous under Oral Configuration.
4. Add the Pre-existing conditions. (If necessary)
If you would like to add some notes, simply go to History Tab. Click the 3 dots in Deciduous condition and add notes. (If none, you may skip this step)
5. You can also change the chart view to show the Deciduous Chart by clicking More.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat to us. We are more than happy to help!