Once a patient returns to your clinic to collect their major dental work, you will need to apply their existing prepayment to that treatment. Here's how to do it.
- Go to the patient's profile and click on Treatments.
- Enter the treatment which needs to be claimed.
- Click Create Invoice.
- Confirm that the "Provider" and treatment is correct and click Continue to Payment.
- Click on the Hicaps button (if the patient is a member of a private health fund and you wish to make a claim on this treatment).
If you won't be claiming through a private health fund, click Continue to Payment in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click on the Prepayment icon.
- Confirm it by clicking the next prepayment amount button.
- Now you can complete the invoice by selecting the next payment type which the patient wants to use.
Once the claim has been made and the prepayment has been applied to the invoice, you can process the payment for the remainder of the gap (if any) in the usual fashion. This is done by clicking on the method which the patient would like to use, as above. You can then click on Done in the bottom right-hand corner or Print, Email or Download the invoice in the usual fashion.