Core Practice has integrated with Medipass healthcare software to help healthcare providers get paid fast. To learn more, visit the Medipass website.
How does the integration work?
Core Practice's integration with Medipass gives you a payment system that isn't reliant on a physical terminal. This enables the ability to make Medicare and Healthfund claims from a mobile service. Patients will be able to make secure payments on their mobile phones via the Medipass website and have a backup payment system if your HICAPS terminal is down.
Please complete the following steps before continuing:
- Make sure you Create Medipass Account
- You need to onboard with Medipass to prove practice ownership and set up banking.
- You need to activate and submit form to HICAPS for each provider.
- You need to activate and submit form to Medicare for each provider.
Below, we'll walk you through the steps to get your Core Practice account connected to Medipass.
- Click on Settings.
- Go to API Keys.
- From Add-ons, click on Add.
- To get the Medipass API Key, click the link below the API Key box.
- Enter a name and copy/paste the Medipass API Key on the required fields. You may leave the Locations box blank if you want to allow all locations to be accessed otherwise enter the location(s) you want to restrict. Then click on Save Changes.
- Click on Settings. Then, Users.
- Go to Groups. Click on the name of user groups that you want to allow access on Medipass.
- Go to Permissions. Then, Payment Permissions. Tick the box to allow permission to use Medipass. It will automatically save once you tick it.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat to us. We are more than happy to help!