After you've made your first online booking using our module, you may recall that it asked for your email and a password. This has automatically created an account for you. You will use this same email and password combination when wanting to make online bookings with our system. You may sometimes have issues logging in to your account, especially if you have forgotten your password. Here's how to reset it.
- Click on Forgot password? from the Log In page.
- Enter your email and click on Send reset email.
- You will shortly receive an email from Core Practice. Open it and click on Reset Password.
Make sure to check your spam folders in case the reset email gets filtered as spam.
- Type your new password and then type it again in the second text box to confirm it. Click on Update Password.
- Your password has been reset. Click on Log In to be redirected to your Core Practice Online Booking log-in screen.
Please note: The email may take a short time to be sent. However if you haven't received the email after 15 minutes, this may not be the email which you used to create your account. In this case, you may want to try another possible email address in "step 2". If this doesn't work, you may not yet have an account. An account is made for you when you create your first online booking, in which case you should read how to make an online appointment. If you're sure that you have made an account, please submit a support request to contact our tech support team.