Sometimes you will have to make a one-off change to your Calendar. This can be necessary in a few scenarios, such as having to change the time of a scheduled lunch break on a particular day, if a practitioner will be working in a location which is different from their usual schedule on a particular day, or if you just need to change the start and end times of a particular day. Here's how to do it.
In this scenario, a dentist has asked to move his lunch break on a particular day (30th June 2017).
- Click on Appointment and then click Calendar Setup.
If you do not see this option, you may not have permission to access this. Please contact your administrator.
- Click on the calendar name that you wish to make changes to.
- Use the arrows (a) or the calendar (b) to navigate to the correct date.
- Click on the availability which needs to be changed and then click Edit.
- Click on Save Changes once you have made your change.
As above, in this example I had to change the lunch break from the usual scheduled 12:00-13:00 to 11:00-12:00. All other days will remain at the usual 12:00-13:00 break, but this date (Monday, 14th November) will have the different lunch break of 13:00-14:00. You can also change the location for each availability, as well as start and ends times of the availability.
N.B.: You will only be able to make changes to a lunch break if there is currently one in the period template. If you don't see a lunch break but you're supposed to, you can learn how to create a break in the calendar availability.
- All done! Repeat for each availability that needs to be changed.
Now you can learn how to add a "one-time" availability to your calendar.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to click on the HELP button to chat with us. We are always happy to help!