Sometimes clinicians need to work in multiple locations for certain situations. One of the Core Practice features is allowing you to add clinicians to multiple locations if required. Below is the instruction on how to do so:
1. Add the existing provider to the new location
2. Add a new availability to the Provider's calendar (new location setup)
Add Existing Provider
1. Go to the Location tab and select Providers.
2. Choose the Location where you want to add the provider for the new calendar location.
Note: Since you were adding a new location setup for the existing provider, select "add existing provider" instead of setting up a new provider profile. In this case, we're adding an existing provider to a different location to create availability in two or more locations (if applicable).
Click here for more information.
How to add a new availability from the Provider's Calendar (New Location Setup)
1. From the Appointments tab, click on More and select Calendar Setup.
2. Choose a Provider, click on 3 dots, and Edit the template.
3. Click on one of the Availability E.g. Monday set the time accordingly and choose the new location you have set up for this provider.
4. Repeat this step for the availabilities you wish to add to the provider's calendar for the new location setup.
NOTE: Prior to adding the clinician's new availability for the new location, make sure that you're on the right period. A period is a date range that contains a practitioner's schedule for that particular date range and includes all of their availabilities.
There, you have successfully added the provider to the new calendar location. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to click on the yellow HELP button for further assistance. We're always happy to help!