Sometimes you will face an error immediately after registering for a Core Practice account. Trying to enter your details again will present an error message like this one:
This is because your email address has already been allocated to an account and you need to log-in in order to use that account. Here's how to do it.
- Choose a time for your booking.
- Click on Log in to skip this step.
- Click on Log into my Account.
If you don't know your password, you'll have to click on "Forgot password?" before continuing with this help guide.
- Click on Resend confirm email in order to verify your email.
You'll have to learn how to verify your email address before continuing with this help guide. In order to verify your email later, click on "Maybe later".
- Click on Next: Review Appointment after making your selections.
Remember to select "I agree to the terms & conditions" after reading them.
- Check your phone, enter your SMS code and click Book Online Now.
N.B.: You will only need to verify your mobile if this is the first time that you're making an appointment using our Online Booking system. If you have already used our Online Booking system in the past, you won't need to complete this step.
- Success! You've made your own appointment! If you want to make sure that it is done properly, you can check if you have completed your online booking.