Treatment notes are an integral part of the patient process. Not only on a clinical level, but also as a means of communication between the patient, the surgery and its staff members. These are the treatment note topics:
You can also watch this quick video showing you the treatment note workflow:
Creating a new note
- Click the patient's appointment, click More and select Treatment details.
- Find the item which needs a note and click on the treatment note button at the end of the row, as shown below.
The blue icon means that there is an existing note to this item; a white icon means that the item does not have a note.
- If you have customised templates, select your name from the dropdown menu.
If you do not have a set of customised templates, just select "Default".
- Click Use this Template after finding your required template.
- Select Add Note once you have finished typing your notes to save them to the patient's file.
Click on Change Template to select a different template, or click Close if you want to go back to "Treatment". Please note, by clicking "close" you will lose any notes which you have written so far.
Viewing a note
- Find the item and click on the treatment note button.
- You can add an additional note by selecting Click here to Add New Note.
This will prompt you to select a template and compile your next set of notes.
You have reached the end of our "Basics" series. You can continue to navigate through the Help Center. If you're looking for something in particular, you can use the search function.
Articles which may interest you: