Invoice created report gives you an overview of all Invoices you have created in a given time period. It includes Invoice, Credit notes and Prepayments.
This report also contains detailed information for each transaction including the patient's name. You can easily track which patient has an outstanding balance and the amount that is needed to be settled.
1. Click Reports and go to Invoice Created.
2. Filter it by Location, Provider and Date Range. Choose the type of Report that you wish to generate (e.g. All, Invoice, Credit note, Prepayment)
3. You can also choose if you wanted to see the report for All, Paid and Not Paid.
4. Voided transactions can also be viewed by ticking the box of Include Voided.
5. After filtering the report, Hit Run Report.
6. This report can be exported to Excel or PDF.
If you have any questions, please click the yellow Help button at the bottom left and chat to us. We are more than happy to help!