Appointment Status can refer to a patient's condition, treatment progress, and social status. Follow the steps below on how to manage Appointment Status.
Creating an Appointment Status
1. Click the Cog Icon in the upper right-hand corner and then click on Settings.
2. Under the Appointment category choose Status.
3. Create Status. Hit Save changes once done.
* Workflow is only related to Lab Work. Leave blank if not applicable.
Re-arranging Appointment Status
Once you have set all your appointment statuses, you can re-order the appointment status according to your preference. Simply drag the status re-order.
Applying Appointment Status
1. Simply create an appointment to apply the Appointment Status created.
2. Appointment Status will reflect on the patient's appointment once applied.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to click on the yellow HELP button for further assistance. We'll be happy to assist you!