Sometimes you'll have to edit treatment notes. You're able to do this in Core Practice, and we even keep a log of the changes that have been made in order to maintain your legal obligations. Here's how to do it.
- Click on Treatment from the patient's file.
- Click on the existing treatment note button.
- Click on the contents of the treatment note that you wish to edit.
- Click on the blue tick once you have made your changes/additions.
Click on the white cross (next to the blue tick) if you wish to cancel editing this note.
- All done! Once again, we keep a log of the changes made to each treatment note, so that you're always protected from a legal standpoint.