You can restrict your user to only view the calendars and reports on a specific location(s) and here's how to set it up:
Location restriction set up
You can restrict specific user access using Location Restriction with the following steps:
- Click on Settings (cog icon on the top right) and select Users.
- Select username that you wish to enable the restriction.
- Scroll down to Location Restrictions and click Restricted to activate it.
- Once it is activated, you now have more options to specify the Location. Select the Location(s) you wish to allow access for this user.
- Once you are happy with the settings, Click Save Changes.